Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

30 April 2012

What I'm Reading Now - April 30, 2012

On Friday I finished Swamplandia!, and yesterday, after some peer-pressure from my sister in-law and mother in-law, followed by a near-wrestling match with my MIL over who would pay for it, I finally picked up Bossypants by Tina Fey at the airport, and I'm pretty sure I'll finish it today. I've never laughed so hard out loud so much while reading before. I was uncontrollably giggling just reading the Introduction! Why is she so funny? Follow-up question: why didn't I think of those jokes first?

This is a reading-style deviation for me, as I'm usually a novel reader. But it's a good one, and worth every public giggle. I'm pretty sure everyone on the bus this morning thought I was crazy, until they checked out the cover of my book. Tell me if you haven't read this yet and I'll mail it to you right-stat-now (or after I finish it over lunch).


1 comment: