Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

08 February 2012

Who Wants to Make Me Some Pillows?

Or, fine, I'll just order some. But here's where this all started...

I'm in love with so much of Jonathan Adler's designs, it's borderline frightening. I've never indulged, but I want so many of his pieces so much that when I see them my tummy hurts. Recently I walked by the JA Chicago store, and saw these lovelies in the window display:


Logically, I fell in love. (see what happened there? like that "falling in love" play on words? it's clever, but also true.) I want to add them to our daybed, which doubles as a comfy lounging couch, in our multipurpose second bedroom. Alas, I just cannot justify a splurge on these, as much as I love them. So I need another solution. My sister in-law suggested scouring Etsy. Here are a few possibilities:

(here)
(here, also available in capital letters, as seen here)
Where else should I look? Or is anyone reading this crafty enough to create some magic for me? Or should I just splurge? No, I daren't! Dare I?

1 comment:

  1. I think what is so awesome about the Jonathan Adler pillows (that would be hard to replicate) is that they look knitted/cross-stitched vs. fabric applique. I will look through my Google Reader to see if anyone else has come up with a cheaper way to obtain them!

    ReplyDelete