Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

25 October 2011

Chain Linked

So, I pinned this image from the BaubleBar blog about five weeks ago. I love the piled-up, chunky, chain-ey bracelets. It's been repinned nearly 40 times. I think other people like the piled-up, chunky, chain-ey bracelets, too.


This chain-link trend is taking off left and right. It's popping up in all forms of accessories, from bracelets to necklaces, from pricey to DIY. I love it. What about you? Do you like this look, or hate it? And if you like it, would you splurge on the goods, find a good knock-off version, or attempt to make your own?

Here are a few other linkey-like items along this trend line that I've pinned or pined over recently (and check out my Accessorizing board on Pinterest for other finds):

(via this blog)
(Via Nordstrom.com)
(via Piperlime)
(BaubleBar: 1, 2, 3 (and even more chain link love over at BB))
(Some Forever21 options: 1, 2, 3)

And how about some DIY tutorials:

(Necklace tutorial via Everybody, Everywear)
(Nut bracelet tutorial via Honestly... WTF)

1 comment:

  1. Love these looks! There's a chain bracelet in a little boutique on my street that I am lusting over...

    ReplyDelete