Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

20 April 2011

Beth Hoeckel Collages

My favorite blog find this week is WO AND WÉ. It's crazy amazing. That's all. Simply crazy amazing. Maybe even crazy-amazing. One word. Anyway, I digress. Because this post is about a whole different kind of awesome I came to by way of WO AND WÉ. Beth Hoeckel's work is incredible. And it comes in several different forms and media, each of which is equally impressive in different ways. When I clicked over, I just couldn't stop clicking and oohing and aahing. And then I hit the "Collage" link and the oohing and aahing went to a whole different level. These. Are. So. Cool. I wish my mind could get to this level of creativity! The blend of time and space and genre is truly inspiring...







More collage creativity here.

No comments:

Post a Comment