Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

27 April 2011

Pop! (of color)

Well, it's another gray day here (I feel like I've started far too many posts like this lately)... and I have been feeling fairly uninspired all day. I was thinking I'd probably just skip posting today altogether, which was sort of sad, and preemptively disappointing. And then I saw this in my reader (thanks to The Style Files), and realized that all I really needed was a pop of color. So off a-Google image searching I went. I literally typed the word, "color" into the search, and clicked on to see what that would bring my way... here are some eye-catching colors that popped for me:

(from here)
(from here)
(from here)
(from here)
(from here)
(from here)
(from here)
(from here)
(that's a little better...)

No comments:

Post a Comment