Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

13 April 2011

Blog Lust: Color Collective

I don't even remember how I happened upon this blog. Probably through another blog, through another blog, just clicking away on link after link. It's how I entertain myself on slow days. But anyway, I found it. And I am seriously obsessed with it. Color Collective.

So simple in concept, yet so staggeringly beautiful and creative and energizing and inspiring. I see a post in my reader, and I realize I'm sighing peacefully and smiling suddenly, or else gasping with un-stifled glee at the amazing glory of the image and the precision with which Lauren Willhite pulls out the hues and tones and shades and colors that make it up. It's flat-out, jaw-dropping awesome. Here are some of my favorites that I've tagged to review in moments of frustration, sadness, or general ennui:

(original post here)


(original post here)


(original post here)

(original post here)


Yeah. I know you love this, too. How could you not? So add it to your RSS feed, or Google Reader, or bookmarks. You will be happier all the time, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment