Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

08 September 2011

What I'm Reading Now: September 8, 2011

A new month means a new book for my virtual book club, ReadingWithoutBorders (join us!)...


Have you read Crow Lake by Mary Lawson? This is her second book. I'm excited to read and e-discuss...

In other book news, I just snagged two hard cover copies of books that have been on my to-read list for a while at another Borders everything-must-go sale. Each for under $8. The Borrower by Rebbeca Makkai and Bloodroot by Amy Greene. Sad (book stores closing) but sweet (can't beat pretty hard covers for single-digit-dollars!).

What're you reading these days?

Send me photos for my Photo Project.

4 comments:

  1. The Borrower is soooooooooooo good!!! Is that for your virtual book club? I need to finally be a part of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not, but it could be! Books are lined up for September (above), October (Unbroken), and November (Sarah's Key), but that's it... If I pick it for December will you sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will sign up! I've already read Unbroken and I really need to read Sarah's Key. What is the site again? (also I know you've been thinking about Wordpress and just a nice thing about that site is that after you comment, you can ask to be notified about follow-up comments where as here, I have to come back to see if you responded....)

    ReplyDelete