Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

10 May 2011

Beautiful Etsy Finds

Have you ever clicked the "See more" link at the top of the Etsy homepage next to the "Handpicked Items" header? Every once in a while I do that, and then just find my way through a choose-your-own-Etsy-adventure and see what I find. With a little time to spare today, I found some super gems. And now I am exercising self-restraint and painful decision-making as I consider a/many purchase/purchases. Behold:

(antique coated cast iron frying pan in robin's egg blue from cozystudio - gorgeous! - and just $30!)
(vintage Villeroy & Bach pitcher in beautiful red and cream @ ZoiShop - $50)
(willow wine stoppers from The Bent Tree Gallery - $17.50!)
(just fun-awesome. mustache cooler glasses - 4/$24 - from Modern Madness)
("Pretentious" frog ties from ScatterbrainTies - sassy Father's Day, Dad!)
(gorgeous vintage leather journal from TeoStudio)
(OH! the sweetest... You Can Count On Me dolls, by KikiMood. OCH! $20!!)
(hanging air plant pods from mudpuppy - obsession-worthy. stunning. $30/ea.)
Aren't these all so fabulous?! I can barely stop myself.

Also worth noting: Check out Heartsy, which I discovered thanks to A's Google Reader share from Shelterrific. It's a Groupon-like site dedicated to discounts on Etsy shops! Brilliant. Amazing. Totally dangerous!

More after lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment