Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

02 May 2011

Looks Like Spring

I really love the look of this outfit. The model is actually modeling the necklace (what do you think of it, by the way? I'm 60/40 thinking I want it...), but the effect of the fully styled ensemble makes me want to go shopping. From the chunky belt, to the bright red blazer, to the light, delicate peasant top, it all comes together so perfectly. Wish I looked like that on this Monday morning in May! The sun is finally shining, it feels like Spring, and I'm still in black pants! I can only imagine how great her shoes are... This look says *real* Spring to me...

(In Honor of Design)
So... really, what do you think of that necklace?

P.S., the pic is from her Etsy shop (linked in that photo caption), but she also has a fun blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment