Image Attribution

(Owlet header image found via a Google Image search, and came from Etsy artist Bestiary Ink)

05 May 2011

DVF Home @ Bloomies

The Bloomingdale's Home store in Chicago is in a beautiful building...





Just an architectural and design pearl, in my humble opinion. And I love that it's close enough to my office building to just pop by to admire, and that it's along my walking route between bus and office in both directions, so I get to do that by default twice a day, five days a week. It was on just one of these walks yesterday (to the bus) that I noticed the signs hanging all over the ground floor displays: Diane Von Furstenberg Home Sale. I made a mental note to check this out, because, that's gotta be awesome, right?

Right.

Feast your peepers and enjoy:












Classic DVF -- startlingly chic perfection.


Experience the Collection (all photos via Bloomingdales)

No comments:

Post a Comment